Tuesday 5 May 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 82 Part 1

"No, that won't do, even if you're five-voiced, you can still mean something in any way."

What do you mean? Why don't you just let me go!

"Mr. gentleman, don't you think it's rude to force a woman to do something she doesn't like?"

It doesn't look like it's going to go easy on me, so come on, let's see who's eloquent, you want to stand on the moral high ground and talk about me, and likewise, I can talk about you.

"You can't say that, all of people present here voted for you just now, and you? Isn't it more rude to just go off like that than I am?"

"Well, then allow me to say sorry to everyone."

Bending down, I bowed deeply to them, and in any case, I couldn't go along with the set Hessenn had put on me.

"Hehe ... well, you can go now, but Parker has to stay, he has to be responsible for this matter, because he disturbed this party, he must apologize!

Embarrassing me wasn't his main goal, and Parker was his target, what the hell was wrong with him to be targeted like that.... Let's do him a favor, after all, Parker has been kind to me.

"Hessen, it's better to be human and give each other a backseat for the next time we met."

"I never give a good look to people I hate, and I don't need your advice."

Gao Leng spoke, and he really took himself seriously....... If not for the fear of revealing my identity, I'd want to take Xiao Ling's scale and race him in the mouth right now!

"You're a real pain in the ass, and in our country, you're going to be beaten like that."

"Unfortunately, this is Italy."

"''I heard that your family seems to have had their industry on our side hampered? Guess it's your annoying personality that's causing it, we're generally good to talk."

"You! We'll open up the channel sooner or later, that's something you don't have to worry about."

Hitting the nail on the head, Hessen stared at me angrily, a little unable to control his emotions.

"Relying on improper means? Sorry, I can only think of this possibility. If I am wrong, I will apologize to you."

He kidnapped Xiao ling to threaten his father. If this matter were to come out, the image he's created would collapse... I don't know what their interests are... If I don't have someone to speak for me, it would be more dangerous for me and Xiao Ling if the truth comes out... It's better not to say the rest...

"We of the Bettner family have always been innocent, you are slandering and I demand that you apologize to my entire family!"

"Okay, the Bettner family is very innocent and great. The first upright family in Italy ~ I was just talking nonsense, sorry, please forgive me for having a problem with my head."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...