Saturday 2 May 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 78 Part 3

"You... Look what you've done!!!! The money's in there! Steak! You pay me for the steak!"

"What ... why didn't you say it early!"

"Jian ge, you idiot, it's over, everything is over ..."

Xiao Ling was sitting on the bank of the river in vain, giggling at the clothes she was going down the stream. It would have hit her so hard without steak.

"Don't panic, let's go to the town first.... What if there's some kind of zero hour work to do?"(Translator Note:-
A zero-hour contract is a type of contract between an employer and a worker, where the employer is not obliged to provide any minimum working hours, while the worker is not obliged to accept any work offered. ... Depending on jurisdiction and conditions of employment, a zero-hour contract may differ from casual work.)

"It'll be you working part-time anyway, it was you who lost the money."

"Well, well, my bad, my bad, go into town first."

Slowly approaching the gate of the town, the group of people was still there. When we entered the door, they paid special attention to us a few times, and came over to ask us some questions, but they were all perfunctory ,  but all of them were dismissed by Xiao Ling, who had learned the voice of a young boy.

Our previous image was that of a man and a woman, giving us a feeling of big brother and little sister, but now we are also a man and a woman, but we have become big sister and little brother.

"Jian ge, I'm hungry... I want to eat!"

"I'm hungry too, you know Italian, first you see if there's anywhere to recruit...."

After walking around the town for a long time and never finding a place to recruit, I even developed the idea of begging for food....

“hi~”

Walking along, a handsome youth suddenly caught up with me and gave me a hello, what does he want.... I touched Xiao Ling's head and gestured for Xiao Ling to communicate with him first.

"Hello brother, how can I help you?"

"Little brother, hello, this beautiful lady, good noon, may I ask if you have had lunch, and if not, may I have the pleasure of inviting you to lunch?"


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am just another guy translating web novels. I am still learning the skill for the business. I try to upload translations daily. My main focus is yandere and lolicon genre although I can translate other genres as well. You readers have no compulsion to support me, my translations are free for all but if you want to support me then I will be very happy and it will keep me motivated to translate more and more web novels. Thank you for your time.

    You can support me on
    https://www.patreon.com/JustAnotherNovelTranslate

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...