Wednesday 29 April 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 77 Part 5

"Me too! Is there enough money?"

"It's only enough for one person, Jian ge, just be honest and eat the buns!"

"Xiao ling, you can't do this to me!"

Have I fallen to the point of having to eat buns again....

The gate of Lizhen Town(Translator Note: I don't Know what is Lizhen town) is getting closer and closer. This is a town that is not too big. It should be lunch time at this time. The bursts of fragrance from the town made me drool.

"Xiao Ling! Wait."

I suddenly spotted a few familiar figures in front of the town's gates, the same group that kidnapped us, and they were actually still guarding the town's gates, maybe a few other towns around here also keep guarding people.

"What's the matter?Jian ge.”

"At the door, they are there."

Xiao Ling glanced down at the doorway with my gaze, stomped her foot violently, and a few abuses came out of her mouth without holding back for a moment.

"So what to do.... Why don't we just use high explosive scales!"

"Don't ... calm down, think of a way ..."

"I don't care, I don't care! Steak steak steak !!"

Xiao Ling been hungry all day and she is going crazy because she can't eat a steak, and so am I. I'm so hungry I'm willing to eat a bun!

"By the way, I have an idea, Xiao Ling, let's go somewhere unoccupied first...."

I was forced to look at the clothes hanger not far away. On that clothes hanger, a pure white dress was particularly conspicuous under the sun. Beside the dress, there was a children's wear ...

(Chapter 77 is over. Hope to see readers comments so that i can improve)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you man for taking this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thank you for taking this novel

      Delete
    2. I was little frustrated that nobody translated it in more than 2 years so I decided to translate it myself. Hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Happy to see this series being translated again after so long, it was one of my favorites back then...

    As a suggestion, try not to separate the chapters in so many parts. I know that you do it so you can translate it more easily, but it's better if you wait until you have a complete chapter before posting it. The way you are doing it now breaks the immersion.

    Good luck, being a translator is not easy! I hope you continue translating it for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I will try to work on your suggestion.

      Delete

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...