Thursday 30 April 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 78 Part 1(Does your sister have a boyfriend?)

"Jian ge, what idea are you playing?"


In a low patch of woods, I took the two stolen clothes in my hand and handed one of them to Xiao Ling.

"What do you think.... cross dressing of course, there happens to be a small river ahead, let's go wash up over there first, I'm covered in dirt..."

"Cross-dressing, that's fine with me, but don't you think this dress is a little too big? How can I wear it.... Also, this one is too small for you to wear either!"

"Xiao Ling, that dress is mine, this one is yours......"

After I finished speaking, Xiao Ling looked at me with wide eyes for a long time, then nodded bitterly as if she had opened her mind.

"Okay.... I'll wash first! Jian ge, you turn your back on me, no turning back!"

"I have no interest in a toddler of your stature."

"really?"

Turning around, Xiao ling suddenly hugged me from behind.

"Jian ge, I don't have any clothes on me right now, do you want to see?"

"Goo ... I, I am not interested ..."

Swallowing hard, I mentally chanted the sutra in an attempt to expel this sinful desire.

"Not interested is fine, let's hurry up and take a shower and go to town for dinner!"

What? That's giving up! I'm ready to fall into hell, so why don't you tempt me again! It's embarrassing to look back now.... Why didn't you play your cards the same way today?

The sun's rays shot straight into the trees, the dappled glow somewhat harsh, and I tried desperately to see behind me out of the corner of my eye without turning back, but as a normal human, I obviously couldn't do that.

I'm sure Xiao Ling must have been wounded as well when she ran away with me, I had several scrapes on my body for example, so the purpose of watching Xiao Ling take a bath was just to make sure she wasn't badly wounded and not to satisfy my own evil interests!

That's right, I'm righteous, I don't call this peeking, it's a sign of concern for Xiao Ling, I should turn to her with a loving look, righteously, Xiao Ling will understand me, after all I'm a gentle, good person!

"Xiao Ling, you were hurt before too seriously, let's see...."

"It's nothing, thanks for the concern, a little skin injury, it'll heal in a couple of days, I'm done washing up, Jian ge you go wash up!"

Looking back, Xian Ling was already dressed, and I had taken a hat in passing when I took the dress, and Xian Ling had hidden her long hair in the hat, and now she looked like a little boy in sun.

But..... She just washed up? It's done! Give me back my resolve!

"You're so fast......."

When I was about to take a shower, Xiao Ling looked at me, when I was undressing, with a scrutinizing look, and I didn't even get to see you, and you came to see me?

No, I can't let the Xiao Ling take advantage of me, I'll have to use some secret techniques now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...