Thursday 30 April 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 78 Part 2


I Changed to a place where the sun was a little stronger and continued to undress, where I wouldn't be afraid that Xiao Ling would see something that shouldn't be seen.

"Eyes!My eyes....It's so bright...Can't look straight!”


"Ah Xiao Ling, trying to see clearly in this strong light, you are still too young."

Using the power of nature, I covered my key parts, rubbed myself in the river and looked at the sky, there were no clouds that could cover the sun for the time being, so I could wash for a while longer.

"Damn, I don't believe it, I can't see clearly!"

Xiao Ling came a little closer, her hands covering her forehead and squinting her eyes straight at me, at this rate I might actually be seen, looks like I'll have to use that move.

"Believe in the Holy Light!"

After adjusting my body posture, I took advantage of the refraction of water and the reflection of light to cast all of the strong light from the attached piece into the Xiao Ling's eyes.

"Ah! Eyes! I'm going blind!"

At this moment, Xiao Ling fell to her knees in pain, holding her eyes in both hands and wailing, who told her not to be good?

After wetting my hair a bit with water, I pressed down on the hair that is normally lifted up with a hard bar, picked up a few rocks on the shore that had been a bit scalded by the sun and dabbed them over my head to prevent them from drying out and lifting back up again.

Luckily, when I was kidnapped to Italy, I wore sandals, a pair of regular flip-flops, and this style of shoe was unisex, so it unexpectedly matched well in a dress.

"Cough, cough... Cough!"

Clearing my throat, I made my voice a little more feminine, though I wouldn't need to talk when I get to town in a while, but what if there was a what if?

"Come on, Xiao ling! Everything is ready, we can go to the town."

"Ouch... My eyes hurt... Jian ge, you are really too much, not caring for weak children at all!"

"You're still weak? The scales in your skirt don't know how many of me they can kill."

After waiting in place for Xiao Ling's eyes to get better, I was ready to go, but Xiao Ling suddenly laughed sinisterly and kicked my original clothes into the river with one foot, which drifted away along the current for a moment.

"Jian ge... No, it's sister Jian, you don't need it now anyway, so as not to reveal your identity, let's not use this dress."

"No....... That's right, Xian Ling brother, so as not to reveal your identity, I'll take care of your clothes for you too~"

I also kicked her original dress into the river.


(I want some suggestions regarding the characters names. I am thinking about changing their Chinese to English names, what do you think about that suggestion. Please comment below with your suggestions)

4 comments:

  1. Chinese names are better. Try to keep them regulated too. Good luck :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...