Saturday 2 May 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 78 Part 4

"Well, big brother, we are traveling from abroad. My sister doesn't understand Italian. Let me translate your words to her."

"Thank you, little brother."

Xiao Ling and the young man talked for a while, and I noticed that the young man was always staring at me, intentionally and unintentionally, and Xiao Ling was also looking at me with a smile... There must be a conspiracy here!

"Sister Jian, this big brother wants to date you. He wants to invite us for lunch. What do you think?"

"How is it possible, I am a man, dating a man just for a meal? I can't do it ..."

"Jian ge, one of the best restaurants in town, are you sure you don't want to go?"

"I....."

"Steak, red wine, pasta, cheese, cheese, etc ..."

"I promise!"

People die for money, birds die for food, what dignity is there to talk about when you can't even eat enough, alas.... I have fallen another step.....

"Big brother, my sister agreed, and she said thank you for your kindness, saying you are a good person."

"That's great! May I be friends with your sister, please?"

"Yes, yes! I'm sure my sister will be happy to know a handsome brother like you."

"No, no .... Don't praise me, little brother ..."

The young man and Xiao ling seem to have a very happy conversation. What are they talking about ...

"Sister Jian, let's go and eat ~"

Anyway, it's fine to have food, it really starves me.

"By the way, Sister Jian, when you eat later, behave like a gentleman... No, be ladylike, don't be too much of that, this brother should be a small rich man, we can rely on him to mix in Venice."

"Hmmm... I'll be ladylike..."

I don't know what kind of a lady is abroad, but I believe that I can be a lady at home(China), and that country is also a country of manners, and the level of manners is certainly not lower than Italy.

She entered a nice looking restaurant, and Xiao Ling was whispering in Italian for half the day, not knowing what she had ordered, but... The young man didn't even look heartbroken, so he was a little rich!

After waiting ten minutes or so, our lunch was served, and there was only a small amount of salad and chunks of fish, except for steak or steak.

Xiao ling didn't care about her personal image at all. She started to gobble up. I really want to learn how Xiao ling eats like this, but ... I must be a gentlelady!

First smiling, I nodded my thanks to him, then picked up my knife and fork and gently cut a small piece of steak into my mouth, after swallowing, I took my wine glass and swung it in front of his face, gesturing for him to clink glasses with me, after clinking glasses, I smiled sweetly again and took a sip of wine.

I'm definitely acting ladylike enough here.... So hungry I want to gobble up the meat in one gulp, so bad I want to finish the wine in one gulp....

"You ... does your sister have a boyfriend ..."

On the way to eat, he patted the Xiao Ling who was eating and spoke a foreign language, wondering what he wanted again.... Anyway, I'd better fill my stomach in small bites first.

"Not yet. In addition, my sister likes a generous man. She especially likes to eat steak, the better the better."

"I get it, waiter! Add meals, and come again with two of the best steaks!"

(Chapter Number 78 is over)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am just another guy translating web novels. I am still learning the skill for the business. I try to upload translations daily. My main focus is yandere and lolicon genre although I can translate other genres as well. You readers have no compulsion to support me, my translations are free for all but if you want to support me then I will be very happy and it will keep me motivated to translate more and more web novels. Thank you for your time.

    You can support me on
    https://www.patreon.com/JustAnotherNovelTranslate

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...