Tuesday 5 May 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 82 Part 2

Thicker than the skin, I'll show you what desperation is. You're no match for the man who could lurk in front of a bookstore for half a month for a resource.

"Very well, you are no longer a friend of Louis's family, and indeed a woman who has absolutely no self respect except for her outward appearance, but you do have an outward appearance that I admire, say, what Parker has given you, and hereafter I will give you twice as much and you will follow me."

Huh .... Is it implied that I am just a gold digger woman? It's too much. Fortunately, I am not a woman, otherwise I might be really offended.

"You just keep holding on to my lack of inwardness? Well, in that case you have to see exactly what type of inwardness I have."

I am not saying anything else. If we really want to compare internal and external male characteristics, I just want to say that none of the people here can compare to me, of course, I cannot say that.

"I will wait and see."

The corners of his mouth were flushed with a cold smile, it looked like he thought his plan had succeeded and wanted to wait for me to make a fool of myself, but I had a big killing weapon now, if Ye Zi hadn't woken up yet, I would never done it.

"Ye Zi, do you know how to dance?"

Ye Zi is a talented girl from the ancient times, dancing or something, it shouldn't be hard to beat her....

"Mr. Zhang, Qin chess, calligraphy and painting, pitch dance steps, I should be the first."

"Is it really that good?"

"When the emperor worshipped the gods, I was the chief of the dancers."

"Very good! Just use my body for a few random steps after a while and don't do the dance I taught you the other night."

I taught her how to dance disco that night. I was too embarrassed to do that dance... And I'm a better dancer than Ye Zia, right?

Relaxing my body, I walked to the center of the venue and let Ye Zi completely attach to me.

"Ye Zi, don't you want an accompaniment?"

"No, the training I had at the time was natural, and it was more useful than any accompaniment."

"Ok....."

Taking a deep breath, I also gave Ye Zi the last bit of control over my body.

"Since this is the case, the little girl will be ugly."

Little girl....... Can't this bad habit of Ye Zi be changed.... The little girl who calls herself "Little Girl" always feels a little offline.

"Very well, everyone be quiet, waiter, dim the lights a bit, let's enjoy this lady's dance together."

In less than a moment the venue was ready, Ye Zi manipulated my body and smiled faintly at them, her body then slowly turned up.

"This dance has no name and is only for improvisation."

As the person in question, I didn't know whether I looked good dancing or not. Ye Zi danced a very strong ancient dance with gentle and graceful movements, like a leaf dancing in the wind.Down, they all looked at me who was possessed by Ye Zi.

Outside the window, the melodious music from the surrounding residential houses was amplified. I have heard it clearly ... No, it ’s better to say that the venue is too quiet, so I can hear it more clearly. Even those women, even Xiao Ling, looked at me in shock. They unconsciously pressed their breath very lightly, just like they were afraid of disturbing me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...