Tuesday 5 May 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 82 Part 3

As time passes, my arms, legs and back start to ache...... I didn't have any training, not to mention that I was still injured, and Ye Zi wouldn't give me a break, it's not good for me to be hospitalized in Italy... I have to remind her.

"Ye Zi, that's almost enough!"

"Well... Oh... Oh! It's been too long since I've skipped, it's kind of sunk in... Don't get mad."

I'm also convinced that I can still immerse myself in a dance, no wonder Ye Zi can dance so well.

"Ahem, ahem! I'm done with the show, I'll go first."

They seemed to be still reminiscing about Ye Zi's dance just now, I deliberately coughed twice to shock them all awake before they reacted, one by one they all clapped at me in unison, their mouths saying Italian which I didn't understand at all.

"Hessen, you have nothing to say now?"

Returning Ye Zi to Yu Pei, I regained control of my body, and I haven’t noticed it yet ... I ’m terribly painful even in my neck ... The dance doesn’t seem to require much flexibility. , But the requirements are not small ....

"Of course, you dance beautifully, and my sister has lost well, so if I may, can you tell me where you are from? To be able to possess such a high level of dance, your status must not be low, right?"

"Everyone, this young lady has just proven herself, do you want to know her identity?"

He spoke Chinese to me and spoke Italian immediately to the others present. After Xiao Ling translated his words to me, I secretly despised him several times in my heart.

Status again.... This kind of person was simply disgusting, as if someone of high status like him should be superior.....

"I didn't have any status, I just came over for a tour, and in the middle of it I met Parker and was later invited by Parker to this party, and that's exactly what happened."

"Wow? No identity? It doesn't matter if you don't have an identity, please give us your passport or something so we can give you an award!"

"No, my passport was accidentally left in a hotel in Rome and I can't get it out now."

"I have someone in Rome, which hotel it is, and I can get someone to take a picture to confirm it."

"I told you I don't want a prize and I'd hate to have my room broken into by someone else."

"I'm not asking you, I'm ordering you! As far as I know, you're from Belluno, right?"

"Yes... That's right... So where did my brother and I go to play the other day, so what?"

Looks like my and Xiao Ling's Identity may have been revealed, but when did this guy know about it.... Wrong..... To be precise, it wasn't me that was exposed, it was Xiao Ling.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...