Tuesday 5 May 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 82 Part 4

Xiao Ling's cross-dressing is terribly simple compared with mine. People who don't know are okay. At most, they think that is a handsome boy, but for people who know ...

Alas ... how did I ignore this!

"A few days ago, two thieves broke into my house. They stole my very important things. They happened to be a man and a woman, and they were also of the Eastern race. Maybe they are you!"

"Didn't your father educate you to not casually doubt people without evidence? Besides, what features do those two thieves have is said and heard, I can help you look for them."

Is it true for a man and a woman, but Hessen concealed our age ... he didn’t come directly, show that he still had some concerns on this occasion.

Identity... Identity.... I don't think it's going to work out on Parker's side, and I don't think it's going to work out on Xiao Ling's side, so how do I get myself an identity?

"Slap"

On the way of thinking, a plate suddenly fell to the ground, breaking the calm at this time. I looked at it. The plate should be intentionally broken by Xiao ling, because the corner of the plate fell just under my feet.

"Hey hey, sorry... Slippery hands, never mind."

Does Xiao ling want to convey something to me? I lowered my head and carefully observed the fragments of the plate. On the fragments, there was a trademark that I was familiar with, and there was an English "Made in China" under the trademark, which was made in China.

That trademark is the trademark of Sun's Group, which is the company of the president .... President ... right!

"To prove my identity? Yes, let me use the phone, I lost my own phone somewhere."

At a banquet of this class.... The plates are used by the president's family, which means that the president's company has some visibility here, so.... I'm going to ask the chairman to help me, and give me a random identity to use.

"Remember to tell your family to call the front desk at the hotel to prove it!"

"Don't need you to say it, I know, my IQ is not as low as yours."

His eyes gave me a look of contempt. When I passed by, he whispered in my ear.

"Surnamed Xia, don't think your identities work well here!"

Surname Xia? Is he thinking of me as Xiaoling? However, it doesn't matter, I only hope that the president will give me a higher status to scare him.

(Chapter 82 is Over)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...