Wednesday 29 April 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 77 Part 2

"You haven't had anything to eat all day, have you..."

"Hmmm..."

Xiao ling covered her nearly hungry stomach and smiled awkwardly.

"If I fainted for too long, what would you do?"
I was a little curious, so I asked briefly.

"If it really comes to that, I'll eat Jian ge just to stay alive, and then I'll help you get revenge!"

Hey! Don't they generally surrender to them in search of help? What does it mean to eat me!

"Xiao ling ... you ..."

"Of course, it will be done after Jian ge dies, first poke a small hole in Brother Jian ge's neck with a tree branch, collect Jian ge's blood in an empty stump, then cut Jian ge into four parts, hands and feet, torso, head, and entrails.... After building a fire nearby, boil Jian ge with his blood, if there isn't enough blood, go to a stream not far away and get a little water, eat the internal organs first, as they are especially prone to spoil in this weather, then eat the hands, feet and torso according to the degree of spoilage, and finally eat Jian ge's head!"

What is it that sounds so detailed cannibalism?Good thing I woke up early....

"Why eat the head at the end?"

"Because then, wouldn't Jian ge be able to watch me eat you all the time... Eyes, but it's the last bite!"

Xiao ling always likes to joke, but I don't like this joke at all ...

"Okay, okay, stop it, go out and find something to eat first... I'm hungry too."

"Actually, if I die one step ahead of Jian ge, it's okay for Brother Jane to eat me....."

"Are we in that bad of a situation? Big deal to get locked up for a few days before going back...."

These days, kids, the idea is very dangerous.

"Xiao Ling, you go find a longer branch and come back, I don't have the strength on me..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...