Wednesday 29 April 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 77 Part 3

Frequent use of the old driver mode will make you feel as hollowed out as I do.

Shortly after, the Xiao Ling retrieved the branch, borrowing it as a crutch, and I got back on my feet.

However, I found something strange. After I woke up, Xiao Ling looked lifeless. There was no usual liveliness. What happened to her?

"Xiao ling, why do you look upset ..."

"''Well....... It's human nature, just thinking about the various bad outcomes that could happen...... Although I really don't want Jian ge to die, I don't know why, there's a special emotion inside me that makes me want to just let Jian ge die so that I can...... Eat it!"

Xiao ling walked in front of me. When she finished talking, she turned back and smiled at me in a dark way. This is definitely a sign of where her brain was broken!

"Eat me with a snap of your fingers!"

Without talking nonsense or anything with Xiao Ling, I flicked her hard in the forehead with as little force as I could muster, and after staring at me dumbly for a moment, she came straight up and bit me on the elbow.

"I want to eat you!"

"Joke, by you?"”

With her other hand, she repeatedly tickled Xiao Ling's squeaky nest a few times, and at first, she made a vow to resist and never let go, but after I increased my strength a little, she surrendered.

"Come on, eat me, come on!"

"Jian ge, don't get cocky! I'll see what you do when you get back!"

"Go back, can you go back? Look, I'm going to put you on the spot right now!"

"Che, I don't believe it, do you dare go on when I take my clothes off?"

Xiao ling's temper is clear to me. She always knows the same thing, so ... she actually started to really undress. I just said it for fun. How can this end?

"You know, I'm not interested in children like you."

"Jian ge, do you really want to be eaten?"

"Don't you dare come on if I take my clothes off?"

With that said, I made a face that I was going to take my clothes off, and yes, that's what healing is all about!

But..... Xiao Ling she actually just looked at me so straight.

"Take it off, why don't you take it off, you see I dare to!"


(As everyone can see I am translating the chapter in parts, this is because I am using machine learning to translate and it is quite difficult to translate everything at once. I have a feeling that some of the grammar is wrong here, if you see something please comment. It will help me a lot. Thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...