Wednesday 29 April 2020

Love Dependency Disease

Volume 4 Chapter 77 Part 1

"It's so numb..."

That was the first feeling I had when I woke up, something must be pressing down on me, it was blocking the flow of my blood and making it difficult for me to even move my hands now.

"Xiao ling ... wake up! Xiao ling!"

The object pressed against me is the Xiao Ling, the big summer one. Isn't it hot when she's on top of me?

"Jian ge...Great!You're awake!If you don't wake up,...I ... ...”

When I woke up, Xiao Ling was acting very anxious, and her face was badly flushed and her stomach rumbled twice.

"How long was I dizzy?"

"All day."

A full day? Thankfully it wasn't long, my estimate was probably a day and a half or two, it was still nice to wake up a little earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 0 (My girlfriend is a god-class girl)

Introduction      Ji Wenyan felt that he was really unlucky. Like a drinking fracture, his memory fractured and he couldn'...